Friday, December 30, 2011

Whisper: The Last of The Final ~

Mixed feeling. This is the right statement to express how do I feel inside. Happy, because everything seems to be done. Only 1 presentation left, 1 final submission and 2 final papers left. No more burning the midnight oil like the previous 5 years. No more meeting deadlines in term of academics and events matter. No more conflict with group members prior to submit any group works. It's no more. I admit, at the moments, all these seems to be so hard to face, but right now, when I'm looking back at all of this, it do makes me smile :)

And after my last test this evening, I admit that I'm gonna miss the the feelings of being a student. Being a student for almost 18 years, I have gone through lots of things. Can't resist that. And of course, university life is the most precious one, because I have learned most of the things here. Trust, loyalty, friendship, hardship, patience, calmness... Everything, I would say.

Gonna miss this place, and will always remember the memories here, and everywhere around this state. Always~

Physically, the toughest memory among all. Reaching the peak of Fraser Hill.

Melancholic ;') 

~berdoa dan terus mengharapkan redha Illahi...~