Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whisper: Stronger! ~

Since the official announcement regarding poster presentation came out quite late, I thought that the dissertation submission also will be postponed. And doing the dissertation that needs my deep perusal is somehow stressful. The first draft of examination timetable somehow not making me feel so depressed, but more to melancholic feeling. In less than 30 days, and I need to say goodbye to Peninsular, after 5 years of growing-up here. Other things need to be settled, thanks to my friends who willing to help, but it's more on thank you Allah for giving me numbers of married friends, where I can ask for their favors to put all my 5 years stuffs before I can finalize where I will be settle down. It's all depending on the destiny, and what is the results of the upcoming and passed interviews that I have attended. Ya Allah, please ease my way, and my friends too... 

In the middle of dissertation distress, looking at old moments somehow makes me smile... 

First Year (2008)

Second Year (2009)


Third Year (2010)


Fourth Year (2011)


Although the moments passed, the memories remain. And of course, I cannot deny the feeling that I miss my family too! 

Peninsular Journey 2010 :)
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, stand a little taller...
Ya Allah, bless our journey, till the end of time...

p/s: Since I cannot exactly remember which photos are belong to whom, I just wanna say credit to Faiz Fudzaili, Nasrullah Jaafar & Asyraf Maskan for these pictures. I know the pics are from them, but I can't remember the exact owner of each original photo published here. Peace! (^_^)

~berdoa dan terus mengharapkan redha Illahi...~

No comments: