Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sharing: Final Year Project :) ~

Alhamdulillah, I am finally done with my viva, or in other universities it might be called as Final Year Project presentation. Having fever while I need to do this kind of important presentation somehow has its own good reasons, and I must thank Allah for granted me with two examiners that I would say so motherly, kind hearted and so helpful in recommending the best way to improve my thesis for final hardbound submission.

My presentation front slide :)
Started my presentation by saying "Before I start, I would like to apologize if my voice projection might not be clear to you since I am actually having fever now" is something that I will always remember till the end of my time. :D And surprisingly, the way they treat me more on like their own daughter is so wonderful to be remembered, especially on the day when everyone seems need to force themselves, facing their greatest fears to show their effort outcomes after being struggle to complete their project for almost 8 months.

And of course, once this viva had done, the moment to walk into another stage of life is nearer, especially for my CJ7 big family. Hoping the best for everyone, may Allah bless every single path that we take and grant us with a good environment to stay living in a good faith, always remember to be a humble and obedient servant of Him.

Maka sebagaimana yang telah disebutkan dalam Surah Al-Insyirah ayat ketujuh yang bermaksud, "Maka apabila engkau telah selesai (dari sesuatu urusan), tetaplah bekerja keras (untuk urusan yang lain)", marilah kita sama-sama memanfaatkan sisa hidup yang berbaki, kerana usia & masa yang tinggal rahsia Allah, seharusnya kita penuhi dengan amalan yang barakah.

Will be leaving this undergraduates life years soon, may the next stage of life makes me the better khalifah of Allah. (^_^)

And special thanks dedicated to my official sponsor, (MARA) for paying the tuition fees for this semester (since it has become a puzzle to many of us) and provided me with cost-living allowance for the whole five years of my university life :)

With both internal & external examiners :)

~berdoa dan terus mengharapkan redha Illahi...~

No comments: