Monday, February 14, 2011

Stress? ~

As I trying to complete my assignments and read few online news this morning, an article entitled More docs to be trained to treat mental depression inside The Star Online did captured my attention. Somehow I feel the article sound funny, but after a few seconds, I had a feeling of sympathy to those people outside that facing this kind of situation. 

I cannot avoid the sadness feeling that arise inside me after I realized the reality that more and more of our people had turned their life into "zero value" due to depression and stress. And I do believe, instead of lack of attention from people around them, the needs to have a good financial status had indirectly turned this type of people to become more workaholic and forget about any other essence of life in order to achieve financial freedom. The increasing of living cost nowadays is another factor that had indirectly contribute to this stressful life.

However, after I have some sharing with few of my friends regarding this phenomena, I had realized something about stress and workloads. It is not the workloads that contribute to stress and depression, but stress and depression are the results of someone failure in managing their daily tasks and activities. This is why there is a quote saying that "free times do kills".

Thus, as a khalifah of this world, it is necessary for everyone of us to be able to prioritize our works accordingly in order to avoid any depression due to last minutes work. In addition, as what Allah had mentioned in Chapter 103 of our holy Quran, all of us are surely in loss, accept those who believe and do good, and exhort one another to truth, and exhort one another to patience.

As a conclusion, in order to avoid stress and depression, never ever walk alone in this path without Him, but make sure that we have a close and strong relationship with our Creator, Allah swt. In any situations, in any moments, anytime, everywhere, always remember Him as He had promised, "Remember me, I will remember you".


~berdoa dan terus mengharapkan redha Illahi...~

No comments: