Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sharing: Tribute to Kak Acha~

Usually, I will be off to somewhere every Sunday evening. But since my health was not that good today, I choose to stay at home. Once I sign in my Gtalk, one of my ex-housemate's status caught my attention,

"miss her. al-fatihah buat k.acha" by Syaida Hazira Ramli.

Without any hesitation, I search for my handphone and call Syaida. Unfortunately, my call was not answered. I try for second time, and finally, all my questions were answered. Nor Hafsah Bt Mat Nor, or usually we called her as Kak Acha had left us forever this morning, 9 am at Hospital Klang. Innalillah hi wa inna ilaihi raji'un...

The Memories~

I will always remember her sweet smiles, understanding and advices. I still remember, whenever I feel so down and stress due to workloads or other problems, she always adviced me to accept people as who they are. Always treat other people nicely even though sometimes, they did hurt us.

My dearest Kak Acha,

You will always live in my memory till the end of time. Although we just know each other for one semester, all the sharings and loves will always stay in my mind... May Allah grant you with eternal happiness and tranquility...Amin ya rabbal alamin...

"Every soul shall taste of death; then to Us shall you be brought back."
[29:57]

~berdoa dan terus mengharapkan redha Illahi...~