Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Salam AidilAdha~

"Sir, please register here. May I know who's beside you?" asked one of the ship crews once I entered the cargo ship carrying LPG products to our LPG Terminal Supervisor. During that moment, I went to the ship in order to watch the real procedures prior to LPG discharging can be proceeding.

"Oh, she is our new manager. She will replace the current manager soon," he answered with a smile on his face. I just smile and look to the other side of the ship.

"Madam, please write your name here," said the Viatnamese ship's crew with respectful voice. And this time, I can't avoid myself from smiling in front of others anymore. Hehe~

"Sir, please register the lady beside you as well," requested one of the seamen from Orkim Leader during ULG 97 and ADO receiving few weeks ago.

"OK. She is our assisstant loading master," answered Mr. Richard, the loading master and operation supervisor of bulk terminal.

And both the shipmen nod their head like the Japanese style to me. And of course, I just smile. Haha~

That is one of the normal conversation whenever I go to the ship prior to receiving process can be proceeded. New manager and assisstant loading master, that are lists of new position of mine that always been mentioned by both terminal supervisors whenever I put my feet on the ships. =D

So my dear readers, please pray that it will become a reality soon =D

Opps.... Apakah tujuan entry di atas?

Hehe, sekadar pembuka bicara.. =D Bu yao sheng qi~~

Pada kesempatan ini, saya ingin mengucapkan,

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA KORBAN

kepada seluruh umat Islam. Semoga kita sama-sama dapat belajar dan mengambil ibrah daripada kisah pengorbanan para anbiya' dan sahabat dalam menegakkan syiar Islam.

p/s: Teringat SMS daripada salah seorang sisters, pertama kali bukan semasa exam~~ =D


~berdoa dan terus mengharapkan redha Illahi...~

No comments: