Saturday, January 8, 2011

Short Notes: Success~

As time goes by, I realized that most of the times I need to learn more and more especially regarding what do we called as "life story". These various life stories somehow taught me to be thankful and learn on the important of appreciating people around me, especially those who are close to me. In the other way around, I have learned to accept people as who they are and how we can become part of their life in a positive way.

During my secondary time, I always put in my mind that academic achievement is something that people will always look into. But after all, I can see that not all these successful persons become a useful person even though they have a very good career. Losing their self identity, broken family, involved in business crimes and doing corruption are examples of unseen failure of those "successful people".

Apart from this, I can see how people with strong principle can protect themselves from losing their identity, besides having a good and pious friends around them. This kind of phenomena somehow had changed my perception on what SUCCESS really means.

Success in career or success in study means nothing if you neglect all the religion value that you have to uphold and been taught officially to you since seven years old. In addition, success without blessings is nothing, because it's not brings you closer to Him but separate you farther from the Creator.

May all the success that we gain or aim to grasp are the most meaningful and blessful one, bring us closer to Him and beneficial to our ummah, Insha Allah. :)




~berdoa dan terus mengharapkan redha Illahi...~

No comments: